Zeepal is firmly committed to the privacy of its members. Zeepal works hard to earn and keep your trust, so it adheres to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- Zeepal does not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Zeepal does not share your contact information with other users or third parties without your consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide to Zeepal will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
- Zeepal collects your information when you register on the Zeepal site and when you visit Zeepal pages.
- We may collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use and access to the Zeepal site, services:
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, and selling), billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
- personal information you give to us by correspondence, dispute resolution, chats or shared by you through other social applications, websites or services;
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, computer and connection information, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Zeepal collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Zeepal may collect non-personal information as you use Zeepal. When you use the site, Zeepal, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We can send you welcome email to verify your account or other transactional emails only for operational purposes, like as billing, system maintenance or account management. You can stop those emails through terminating your account.
- When you use our Zeepal we can request certain information. We do not share your personally identifiable or any transactional information with third person. No other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except for those with whom you have transactions and share that information.
- You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customize measure and improve our advertising.
Sharing your Information
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclosure your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. Zeepal uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.
Cookies are pieces of data assigned by a web server that uniquely identify the browser on your PC. Cookies also enable our systems to gather information about your navigational patterns through the site. You have the option to disable cookies at any time through your browsers. We may also store your website activity in cookies which may be used by third party vendors, including Google, to serve ads based on your behavior on our website.
Zeepal takes industry standard protocols and technology to protect registered user information. All transactions performed through Zeepal are conducted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session. The Secure Socket Layer encrypts all transaction data for transmittal in a format that prevents data theft. This process protects all private information from being disclosed to third parties.
Zeepal protects registered user information offline. Registered user's information is restricted from our offices. Servers used to store personally identifiable information are housed in a secure, supervised environment. In addition, only Zeepal employees who need specific information to perform a task are granted access to personally identifiable information.